Many women face various gynaecological problems throughout their lifetime. These problems could occur from the adolescent period until the menopause. Gynaecological problems could be highly stressful to handle and if you don’t handle them properly then you could be in for a lot of problems.
That is why when you get the first sign of these problems, you would contact a gynaecologist immediately without any hesitation because if you wait for too long them that could prove to have catastrophic consequences for you.
Proper gynaecological care involves various treatments which include urogynaecological treatment, hysterectomy, menopause, menstrual disorders, hormone replacement therapy, and much more. In order to have these treatments properly, you need the assistance of an expert gynaecologist in Kolkata.
DR. Dhruba Ray is one of the top gynaecologists in Kolkata. She has 22 years of experience in providing the best gynaecological care to her patients. She treats each and every one of her patients properly and does everything she can to provide respite to her patients.
By providing the best gynaecological care to her patients, DR. Dhruba Ray has become one of the most sought after gynaecologists in Kolkata. So, for proper gynaecological care, book your appointment with DR. Dhruba Ray.
Heavy menstrual bleeding is not normal and it can disrupt your health and maybe a sign of any serious issue. Any of the following can be considered as heavy bleeding,
- Bleeding lasts for more than 7 days
- Bleeding that soaks through 1 or 2 pads per hour for several hours in a row.
- Needing change pads on night
- Menstrual bleeding with very large clots
These are the infections transmitted by sexual contacts. The risk factors include,
- More than one sexual partner
- A partner who has or has had more than one sexual partners
- Sex with the person who is having STDs.
- History of STDs
- Keep your vulva clear by using warm water and gentle patting.
- Do not wear tight-fitting inner wears and use cotton cloths
- Do not wear pads which has deodorant or plastic coating
- Do not use perfumed soaps or scented toilet papers.
Birth control measure which contains estrogen and progestin such as pills, patch and vaginal rings can control the pain. The measure that contains progestin-only, such as birth control implants and injections also can be used. The hormonal intrauterine devices also used.
A change in the balance of bacteria and yeast which are normally seen in the vagina can cause vaginitis.
- Use of antibiotics
- Changes in hormone level due to pregnancy, menopause, etc.
- Sexual intercourse